Working with Children Permits

Government legislation requires all volunteers involved with junior sport and recreation to have a working with children card. Working with children checks and cards can be obtained by completing and submitting an application form available at the post office.

More information on these checks is available through the Working With Children organisation.

National Police Clearance

Paid or voluntary work in some sport and recreation organisations may also require applicants to have a National Police Clearance. To obtain a National Police Clearance, or for further information visit the WA Police website.